I had a good week!
✅ Maintaining my weight
✅ Over 80% on plan
✅ Working my new mini habits
✅ Found a new dress for rehearsal dinner Friday for $20! 🎉🎊🙌
Listened to a podcast about writing a letter to my future self and it suggested that if that’s difficult start by writing a letter to my past self.
That seemed a lot easier because let me tell you I started crying like a baby while driving on the highway going to work. It was very easy for me to think of what I wanted to tell my past self. Full of gratitude!! I want to thank her for:
- Trying one more time to lose weight.
- Not giving up when others 💩 on what she was doing.
- Not giving up on the days it seemed fruitless (pun intended, I eat LCHF).
- Continuing to educate herself to learn more.
- Not losing sight of the real prize.
- Getting out of her comfort zone and putting herself out there.
- Trying something different.
- Experimenting until she found the sweet spot.
- NOT FUCKING QUITTING!!!
I’m not really sure what my 6 month, 1 year, or 5 year goals are yet. I’ll keep maintaining my weight, educating myself, getting out there and chase whatever dream suits me, and I do know that I’ll figure it out.
What would your letter say to your past or future self? It’s a good exercise to practice.
All right y’all go out and git after it. Have a freaking amazing day. Until next time.